The Boar's Head, Church Street, Ardington, Wantage, Oxfordshire, OX12 8QA
Tel: 01235 835466
The Boar’s Head is a traditional, cosy and friendly, country pub in the heart of the village of Ardington.
You can be sure of a warm welcome from the licensee’s Angela, Doreen and their team.
The Boar's Head offers excellent homemade seasonal foods accompanied by a wide selection of drinks, to suit all tastes.We cater for everyone, whether looking for lunch, dinner, snacks or simply a drink.The welcoming surroundings offer the very best hospitality in a relaxed and warm atmosphere with roaring fires in the winter and a lovely garden terrace in the summer.
Lunchtime: open every day from 11.30 until 3.00pm with food served daily from 12.00 until 2.00pm
Evening: open every day from 6.00pm until 11.00pm with food served daily from 7.00 until 9.00pm
You will always find us open during the above times and we will extend these hours according to demand.
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
- We do not have a Menu on our website as this changes daily.
- Our Lunchtime Menu includes Daily Specials and prices range from £4.50 to £14.95.
- Our Evening Menu is more extensive to include steaks and signature dishes and prices range from £4.50 to £18.95.
- We provide a Traditional Sunday Lunch of one, two or three courses.
- We recommend you ring to reserve a table to avoid disappointment.
- Our preferred method of communication is to call on 01235 835466 as emails are not always monitored daily.
- The Boar's Head no longer offer B & B accommodation.
- Gift vouchers are available upon request
Christmas & New Year 2014/2015 - Opening Hours